TDendurance guarantees the users of this website (together “Users”) respect for their privacy, taking the necessary measures to protect their personal data.
Accessing and visiting this website, by itself, does not imply the provision, automatically, of any personal data that identifies the User. However, the use of certain contents or services may imply the provision of personal data by Users.
Collection and processing of data
TDendurance is the entity responsible for collecting and processing Users’ personal data.
The personal data collected will be processed and stored by computer:
- By TDendurance;
- Or by the entities subcontracted by it.
They are intended to respond to your requests for appointments. The personal data collected will be kept in a way that allows their identification only for the period necessary to pursue the purposes of collection or further processing, after which they will be deleted.
TDendurance assumes that the data collected was entered by the respective holder and that its insertion was authorized by the same, being the same true and exact.
Under the terms of the law, the User is guaranteed, at all times:
- The right to access, update and rectify their personal data;
- The right to eliminate or limit their treatment;
- The portability of their data;
- The right to object to their treatment, provided the legally established conditions have been met.
You may exercise these rights by means of a written request addressed to TDendurance, to the following address:
6 Ash Grove, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin;
TDendurance may communicate your personal data when:
- Subcontracted entities for the aforementioned purposes, under the terms of the contracts entered into with them;
Such data communications are necessary or appropriate:
- in light of applicable law;
- is carried out within the scope of compliance with a legal obligation/court order;
- a decision by the National Data Protection Commission or another competent supervisory authority;
- or to respond to requests from public or governmental authorities;
The communication is carried out to protect the Users’ vital interests or any other legitimate purpose provided for by law.
TDendurance makes its best efforts to protect Users’ personal data against unauthorized access via the Internet. For this purpose, they use security systems, rules and other procedures, in order to:
- To ensure the protection of personal data;
- To prevent unauthorized access to data, misuse, disclosure, loss or destruction;
- It is, however, your responsibility to ensure that the computer you are using is adequately protected against harmful software, computer viruses and worms.
Additionally, you should be aware that the risk of personal data and passwords being accessed by third parties without authorization to do so is exacerbated without the adoption of adequate security measures. For example:
- Secure configuration of the browser;
- Updated antivirus software;
- Security barrier software;
- The non-use of software of dubious origin.
- However, it should be noted that whenever data collection is carried out on open networks, such as the Internet, your data may circulate without security conditions, with the risk of being seen and used by unauthorized third parties.
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, the User has the right to file a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission or another competent control authority under the law, if he understands that the processing of his data by TDendurance violates the legal regime in force at any given time.
If you have any questions related to the processing of your personal data and the exercise of the rights conferred on you by applicable legislation and, in particular, referred to in this Policy, please contact us:
Telephone: +353 (0) 896 051 631
Address: 6 Ash Grove, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
See all the information related to the cookies policy here.
Any changes will be immediately posted on this same online page. If the changes are substantial as to how your data will be treated, we will inform you of them, if we still keep the contact details provided.